1. Give people more than they expect and do it cheerfully.
2. Always be expressive to ur loved ones about how much u love and appreciate them,never hide your feelings
3. Don’t believe all you hear, spend all you have, or sleep all you want.
4. When you say "I LOVE YOU", mean it.
5. When you say "I’M SORRY", look the person in the eye.
6. Be engaged at least 6 months before you get married.
7. Remember your friend’s birthday. Be thankful for his/her presence in your life.
8. A lover laugh at anyone dreams. People who don’t have dreams don’t have much.
9. Love deeply and passionately. You might get hurt but it’s the only way to live life completely.
10. In disagreements, fight fairly. No name-calling.
11. Don’t judge people by their relatives and friends.
12. Talk slowly but think quickly.
13. When someone asks you a question you don’t want to answer, smile and ask "Why do you want to know?"
14. Remember that great love great friendship and great achievements involve great risks.
15. Say, "bless you" when you hear someone sneeze.
16. When you lose, don’t lose the lesson. .
17. Remember the 3 R’s. Respect for self., Respect for others; Responsibility for your actions.
18. Don’t let a little dispute injure a great friendship.
19. When you’ve realized you’ve made a mistake, take immediate steps to correct it.
20. Smile when picking up the phone. The caller will hear it in your voice.
21. Marry someone you love to talk to. As you get older, the conversational skill will be as important as any other.
22. Spend some time alone.
23. Open your arms to change but don’t let go of your values.
24. Remember that silence is sometimes the best answer.
25. Read more books and watch less TV.
26. Live a good honorable life. When you get older and think back, you’ll enjoy it a second time.
27. Trust in GOD but lock your car.
28. A loving atmosphere in your home is so important. Do all you can to create a tranquil and harmonious home.
29. In disagreements with loved ones or friends, deal with the current situation. Don’t bring up the past.
30. Read between the lines.
31. Share your knowledge. It’s a way to achieve immortality.
32. Be gentle with the earth.
33. Pray. There’s immeasurable power in it.
34. Never interrupt when you are being flattered.
35. Mind your own business.
36. Don’t trust a man/woman who doesn’t close his/her eyes when you kiss.
37. Once a year, go some place you’ve never been before.
38. If you make a lot of money, put it to use helping others while you are living. That is wealth’s greatest satisfaction.,
39. Remember that not getting what you want is sometimes a stroke of luck.
40. Learn the rules to break some.
41. Remember that the best relationship is one where your love for each other is greater than your need for each other.
42. Judge your success by what you had to give up in order to get it.
43. Remember that your character is your destiny.
44. Approach love,friendship and cooking with reckless abandon.
45. life is short..live it to the fullest and make it a meaningful one.