Monday, March 23, 2009

forever together ........?



Friends are friends forever together ’till the end. You promised me that you would always be my friend. One day something changed I’m not sure what it was. I lost you on that day and the reason was because it was a late dark night and we had a stupid fight. And for some reason, I don’t know why, we couldn’t make it right. We went our separate ways. This went on for days and days. I made no friends but you made yours, but that hole in my heart could not be filled for that hole was only yours. Times got really tough, my road of life was, oh, so rough. I needed friends, not the kind you see from day to day, but the kind that will always and forever stay. Memories were all I had and just the thought of them made me sad. I cried every night wondering how to make it right. I wish you could erase that day and that fight. Would you please forgive me? I don’t know where to start. It hurts me so bad to have this hole in my heart! I don’t want our friendship to totally end. I need you! You are my best friend! remember we make a promise to stay together ’till the end? A vow to each other to ALWAYS be BEST FRIENDS? A promise of yes that does turn to no, is a sad and painful review. It runs through your mind, thoughts bad and unkind, self doubt displaces the truth. You tend to accept your inner most faults instead of just looking toward pain. You beat yourself down, your head to the ground the feeling just drives you insane. So if you give your word, a promise to one, prepare to make it come true . For if you turn sour, change your mind in the hour then you’re painting the others world blue… My Friend when I think of you. I think of all that we’ve been through. All the times we argue and fight, I know deep inside that it isn’t right. I, then feel bad and alot of pain. It feels like I’ve fallen from the sky like the rain. I love you dear friend with all of my heart. But now that you’re leaving I’ve fallen apart. I don’t noe if I’ll get better as the days go by. I wish sometimes this was all a big lie. I pray for you every night. It’s like you’re my fire, a burning light. My dear friend, I miss you alot. I still wonder why we were put in that spot. I know you’re in a place much better than here. watching me go thru the test with despair and fear..Our friendship my dear friend, do we have to the end? Friends til the end is what we will be,forever, till the end! Someday we’ll be together, together you and me.till that day comes, I’ll wait eagerly….

cant belive i wrote this for a useless piece of shit whom i thought was my friend...then i post this while we had a tiff.another friend whom i had a little misunderstanding with thought i wrote this for her as she has a habit of viewing online profiles of people whom she may not be in talking terms...so this gundu friend of mine actually thought this was written for her! posted a shout out on her proflie saying "i forgive you" and waited for me to message her back like i was viewing her profile religously every day...lol! in the end i never called her instead was trying to make my so called best friend who was a back boneless,chauvinist,ungreatful,hypocritical moron who was trying to push his luck when i was trying apologise even though it was not my fault...how dumm i was to have faith n trust on such a waste for all those years that i "imagined" we were the best of buddies and there was never a friend like him...BULLSHIT! IN THE END...
i actually made it up with my "chachat" friend who waited for my reply. and threw away someone or something.. id rather say, away from my life. howevea this my work and for that sake im reposting this again as currently im in my real best friend's house with her hubby, the chachat friend and a few other buddies eating the mutton perattal which her husband cooked ( simply fantalishtically yummy!)and recollecting all the past… and guess what loser we had the last laugh.....just would like to tell u thanks for identifyin my true friends...and that i was was not worthless,it was you! i value diamonds now not hardened rock like looking shit! hahahahahaha....
i noe u will read this sooner or later as i KNOW U HAVE THAT HABIT OF POKING NOSE INTO PEOPLE'S AFFAIR EVEN IF THEY ARE LEAST BOTHERED ABOUT YOU...You noe why? i was a true friend afterall, i understood ur habits...just that i didnt realise that u were a mere fake bastard! lol!
recollect it now,it seems like a big joke...
and im sure u will laugh your hearts out my darling buddies,enjaay.
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment